GALLERY

Glimpses of Church

26-12-18-2006
26-12-18-2006
26-12-18-2006
26-12-18-2006
26-12-18-2006
26-12-18-2006
26-12-18-2006
26-12-18-2006
26-12-18-2006
26-12-18-2006
26-12-18-2006
26-12-18-2006
26-12-18-2006
26-12-18-2006
26-12-18-2006
26-12-18-2006
26-12-18-2005
26-12-18-2006
26-12-18-2005

CHRISTMAS EVE 2018

SJS HYDERABAD
SJCHYD
SJCHYD
SJCHYD
SJCHYD
SJCHYD

CHURCH IMAGES

ABOUT US

Established in 1820 AD, the construction of the present structure began in 1869 when Fr. Antonio Tagliabue of the Pontifical Institute for Foreign Missions (PIME), bought an extensive plot of land near Chaderghat, in what is now called Gunfoundry 

ADDRESS

040-2323-4156

5-9-305, Gun Foundry Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad 500001 Telangana, India

 

stjosephcathedralhyd@gmail.com

SUBSCRIBE FOR EMAILS
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • CATHOLIC HUB TRANSPARENT
  • YouTube Social  Icon

© 2018 by ST JOSEPH'S CATHEDRAL. Designed & Maintained by TECHVEIN